Mas-Wrestling International Tournament among senior boys and girls within Mas-Wrestling World Cup 2021: 1st Stage
Mas-Wrestling International Tournament within Mas-Wrestling World Cup 2021: 1st Stage
June 16 – 21, 2021, Khiva, Uzbekistan
1. Dates and venue
Mas-Wrestling International Tournament among senior boys and girls within of Mas-Wrestling World Cup 2021: 1st Stage will be held on August 16-21, 2021 in Khiva, Uzbekistan. The day of arrival is June 16, 2021, the day of departure is June 21, 2021.
Program of the competition*:
June 16 (Wednesday) – Day of arrival.
June 17 (Thursday)
12:00-14:00 – The work of the commission for registration and admission of participants;
15:00-17:00 – Weighing and drawing of participants:
17:00-18:00 – Meeting of the Jury with coaches and representatives of the participating
June 18 (Friday) – 1st Day of the competition:
10:00-17:00 – Preliminary and semifinal bouts
June 19 (Saturday) – 2nd Day of the competition.
10:00-18:00 – Final bouts:
June 20-21 (Sunday-Monday) – Days of departure.
* There may be changes in the program of the competition.
2. Terms of participation
Senior boys and senior girls are allowed to participate in the competition at the request of the national mas-wrestling federations, 15-17 years old (born in 2004-2006), who have passed a medical examination and have no contraindications to practicing strength sports, also with a negative test result for a new coronavirus infection COVID-19 by the polymerase chain reaction (PCR) method no earlier than three calendar days before the start of the competition of each participant or a certificate of Vaccination against a new coronavirus infection COVID-19.
*Terms of participation are subject to change
National federations may, if they wish, include in their delegation 1 (one) referee of the appropriate category to work as part of the competition panel of referees.
Participants are required to perform in sports clothes in accordance with the rules of the International Mas-Wrestling Federation:
- boys - shorts for mas-wrestling (tight-fitting or loose fit, up to or below the knees) of an established IMWF pattern, red or blue (by lot);
- girls – mas-wrestling shorts (tight-fitting or loose-fitting, up to or below the knees) and a sports jersey (t-shirt, top or t-shirt with long sleeves), an IMWF-installed red or blue pattern (by lot). It is prohibited to mix blue and red t-shirts (T-shirts, T-shirts or long sleeves) and shorts.
- competitors must compete in sports shoes with a soft sole without spikes. It is prohibited to use shoes with heels, with a sole, lined with nails, buckles or other metal, plastic and pointed elements.
In order to prevent sports injuries, the use of the following personal attributes is allowed:
- elastic bandages not wider than 25 cm;
- special belts with a width of not more than 10 cm, while the weight of the belt should not exceed 1.5 kg;
- knee pads and elbow pads with a width of no more than 30 cm.
- handhelds that are not larger than the width and height of the athlete's palm, while using any foreign liquid substances for the treatment of handhelds;
- sports taping;
- means without adhesive properties in the form of powders (magnesia, rosin), liquid magnesia.
3. Applications for participation
Preliminary applications indicating the number of athletes, coaches and representatives must be submitted until June 1, 2021 at:
- Russian Federation, Yakutsk, Kirov st. 20 building 1, International Mas-Wrestling Federation, e-mail: email@example.com, tel .: +7 411 2 508 572; - Uzbekistan, Almalyk, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org, тел. +998931827111.
The application for registration and admission of participants to the competition is submitted by applications signed by the head of the national federation and the doctor, as well as the following documents for each athlete:
- life and health insurance policy against accidents (original);
- polymerase chain reaction (PCR) testing reference;
- document on vaccination against the new coronavirus infection COVID-19.
Delegations of countries that need a visa to stay in Uzbekistan should send a list of participants to the organizers in advance indicating full names, gender, passport numbers (also their dates of issue and validity), dates of birth, scanned copy of the first informative page passports.
5. Conditions of the competition
Competitions are personal in nature and are held according to the rules of the International Mas-Wrestling Federation.
Depending on the number of participants in the weight categories in the system of the competition, changes are possible according to the rules of the competition:
- for 6 or more athletes in the weight category according to the system with elimination after two defeats, with division into groups “A” and “B”;
- for 5, 4 or 3 athletes in the weight category a circular system is applied;
- for 2 or less athletes in the weight category, the weight category joins the next weight category.
Senior boys - 50 kg, 60 kg, 70 kg, 80 kg and 80+ kg;
Senior girls - 50 kg, 60 kg, 70 kg and 70+ kg;
The final results (protocols) on paper and electronic media are submitted to the International Mas-Wrestling Federation within two weeks from the date of the end of the competition.
6. Insurance of the competitors
Participation in competitions is allowed only if there is an original contract for life and health insurance against accidents for each participant, which is provided to the commission for registration and admission of participants. Participants are insured at the expense of sending organizations.
7. Security and Safety
Competitions are held at sports facilities that meet the requirements of the relevant regulatory legal acts in force in Uzbekistan and aimed at ensuring public order and the safety of participants and spectators, provided there are acts of readiness of sports facilities to conduct events approved in the prescribed manner.
The competition venues must have qualified medical personnel.
Expenses for the preparation and conduct of competitions are borne by the Mas-Wrestling Federation of Uzbekistan and the Organizing Committee of the venue on the basis of equity.
The costs of secondment of competitors (travel, accommodation, food, insurance, visa expenses) are borne by the sending organization.
On the dates of the competition, the cost of accommodation is $ 30 per person per day, the cost of 3 meals a day (breakfast, lunch, dinner) is $ 20.
Participants who took 1st, 2nd and two 3rd places in weight categories are awarded with medals and diplomas.
10. Marketing and advertisement
The Organizing Committee guarantees that the sponsorship rights of partners and sponsors of the International Mas-Wrestling Federation, stipulated in the relevant agreements, including the marketing guidelines of the International Mas-Wrestling Federation.
11. Mass media
The Organizing Committee guarantees the provision of appropriate working conditions at the event for accredited media representatives in accordance with the guidelines of the International Mas-Wrestling Federation about Mass Media.