Liverpool Open Mas-Wrestling Championship
Liverpool Open Mas-Wrestling Championship
Dates and Venue:
Competition will take place with the FitXpo at the Exhibition Centre Liverpool, King's Dock, Port of Liverpool, Liverpool L3 4FP
Competition Program *
July 1st (Thursday) Arrival day.
July 2nd (Friday)
2.00pm to 5.00pm Registration, Weigh-in and Draw
5.00pm to 6.00pm Referee's meeting
July 3rd (Saturday)
10.30am to 12.30/13.00pm Mas-wrestling Presentation and Master-classes
July 4th (Sunday) 8.30 to 9.30am Late Registration and Weigh-in
10.30am Mas-wrestling Championship Opening and Preliminary bouts
2.00pm Mas-wrestling Championship Final bouts and Award Ceremony
July 5th (Monday) Depart day
* The program of the competition is subject to change
The general management of the preparation and conduct of the competition is carried out by Organizers from Great Britain, the International Mas-Wrestling Federation, Republican Center for National Sports named after Vasiliy Manchaary.
The direct conduct of the competition rests with the Main Jury, approved by the International Mas-Wrestling Federation.
Men and women aged 18 years old or elder passed medical examination and permitted to engage in power sports are allowed to participate.
Men’s weight categories: 90kg (-198lb); -105kg (-231lb); Absolute/Open +105kg (+231lb);
Women’s weight categories: -75kg (-154lb), and +75kg (+154lb).
All athletes must have sportswear according to Mas-Wrestling rules:
• Men – special sportswear for Mas-Wrestling of the prescribed sample by the IMWF – tight-fitting or free-breed shorts for Mas-Wrestling (red and blue), sports shoes without spikes.
• Women – special sportswear for Mas-Wrestling of the prescribed sample by the IMWF – tight-fitting or free-breed shorts for Mas-Wrestling (red and blue), sports jersey or T-shirt, sport shoes without spikes.
In order to prevent sports injuries, the use of the following personal attributes are allowed:
- elastic bandages not wider than 25 cm;
- special belts with a width of not more than 10 cm, while the weight of the belt should not exceed 1.5 kg;
- knee pads and elbow pads with a width of no more than 30 cm.
- handhelds that are not larger than the width and height of the athlete's palm, while using any liquid substances for the treatment of handhelds;
- sports taping;
- means without adhesive properties in the form of powders (magnesia, rosin), liquid magnesia.
Competitions are individual and held according to the acting Rules of the International Mas-Wrestling Federation.
Changes are possible in the system of the competitions according to the Rules of the competitions depended on number of participants in weight categories:
- for 6 in a weight category –the system with elimination after 2 (two) defeats, with division onto groups “A” and “B”.
- for 5, 4 or 3 athletes in a weight category – Round-Robin system;
- for 2 or less athletes in a weight category – the weight category joins to the next weight category.
The final results (protocols) on paper and electronic form should be given to the International Mas-Wrestling Federation in 2 (two) weeks after the event is over.
Applications of the athletes and coaches are accepted until June 20, 2021.
- Hanne Bingle, Great Britain, London, Mas-Wrestling Federation of Great Britain, email: firstname.lastname@example.org, WhatsApp +447735530169;
Applications signed by the Head of the National Mas-Wrestling Federation and physician should be given to the Registration and Admission Commission and following documents for each athlete: passport, insurance of life and health from accidents (original) and medical reference approving admittance to the competitions.
Athletes, who need VISA for entrance and stay on the territory of Great Britain, should submit concerned information for VISA with passport copy until June 20, 2020 at the address: email@example.com.
Participation in the competitions is allowed only in case of presence of the insurance of life and health from accidents (original) for each athlete, which is given to the Registration and Admission Commission. Insurance fees of the athletes carry the sending organizations.
Competitions to be held in sport buildings, agreeable to the standards of corresponding standard rules of law, functioning in the territory of Great Britain and directed to provide public order and safety of participants and spectators, in the presence of acts of operational readiness of sports buildings for the activities, approved in the prescribed order.
Qualified medical personnel should present in the competition venue.
All costs connected with the preparation and holding of the competition carry Mas-Wrestling Federation of Great Britain and the Organizing Committee on the competition venue, the International Mas-Wrestling Federation, State Institution of the Republic of Sakha (Yakutia) “Republican center of national sports named V. Manchaary”.
Travel expenses (tickets, accommodation, food, insurance, VISA fees) of participants carry sending organizations.
Top three athletes in each weight category to be awarded with diplomas, medals and prizes.
Marketing and advertising
The Organizing Committee guarantees maintenance of Sponsor rights by the partners and sponsors of the International Mas-Wrestling Federation, appointed in the appropriate Agreements as well as basic principles of marketing of the International Mas-Wrestling Federation.