Participants of the Mas-Westling World Cup -2017 final stage: men, up to 80 kg
1. Davtyan Oganes - Armenia
2. Tadevosyan Yura - Armenia
3. Naryzhnyi Vadym - Ukraine
4. Atakov Semen - Russia
5. Klimovskiy Djuluur - Russia
6. Pikonin Evgeniy - Russia
7. Juha-Vesa Jantti - Finland
8. Latipov Chyngyz - Kyrgyzstan
9. Chanabek Uulu Ruslanbek - Kyrgyzstan
10. Hosain Mohammad Alamgir - Bangladesh
11. Soumanou Djara Ouzeifi - Benin
12. Muhammad Nasir - Pakistan
Following the results of two stages, Vadim Naryzhny (Ukraine) is leading with 20 points.
The winner of the second stage Semen Atakov (Russia) has 16 points.
Some athletes do not lag far behind and have the chances to claim for good positions: Evgeniy Pikonin (Russia) with 12 points and Djuluur Klimovskiy (Russia) with 10 points.