Participants of the Mas-Westling World Cup -2017 final stage: men, up to 90 kg
1. Biesiedin Dmytro - Ukraine
2. Chernogradskiy Pavel - Russia
3. Iskenderov Roman - Russia
4. Kadyrov Iliyas - Uzbekistan
5. Tashtanbekov Azat - Kyrgyzstan
6. Mohamed Salissou - Benin
7. Klemm Richard - Hungary
8. Kitanovics Attila - Slovakia
9. Manhart Michael - Germany
10. Fahad Ahmad Khan - Pakistan
11. Gonzales Rodrigo - Uruguay
12. Bychkov Vyacheslav – Russia
13. Gumanenko Dmitriy - Ukraine
The unconditional leader in this weight category is the winner of two stages Pavel Chernogradskiy (Russia) with 32 points. Azat Tashtanbekov (Kyrgyzstan) takes the second place in the sum of points on the results of two stages - 22 points.
Next athletes with 10 points will compete for the prize places in overall standings - Michael Manhart (Germany), Richard Klemm (Hungary) and Atilla Kitanovics (Slovakia).