Mas-Wrestling сompetitions in the homeland of the Olympic Games
up to 105 kg
1. Mauromichalis Anastasios, 100 kg, 24 years
2. Salasidis Michail, 91 kg, 28 years
3. Kalatzis Paraskevas, 88,5 kg, 23 years
over 125 kg
1. Spyrou Ioannis, 160 kg, 20 years
2. Reisis Ioannis, 115 kg, 32 years
3. Pafilias Emmanoil, 165 kg, 42 years
Chief Referee/Director – Kolletis Andreas
Vice Chief Referee – Liouras Athanasios
Referee – Katzigiannis Spyridon
Chief Secretary – Tziotaki Eirini
Referee Secretary – Chatzitheodosiou Sofia
Hellenic Powerlifting Club founded in 2014 and develops such powersports as Powerlifting, Mas-Wrestling, Strongman, Street Workout, Streetlifting, Highland Games and Kettlebell. It is the biggest organization in Greece. Since 2016 it is a member of the IMWF.
The Greek colleagues make the first steps and hope to send Greek Mas-Wrestling team to the World Mas-Wrestling Championships this year and specialists to the Educational and practical mas-wrestling seminars.