Meeting of the All-Russian Mas-Wrestling Federation Presidium took place in Nalchik
Yakutia is now going through a natural disaster - an unprecedented flood. All possible forces are thrown at the elimination of its consequences. Mikhail Gulyaev, as a Deputy Chairman of the Government of the Republic of Sakha (Yakutia), is now taking measures on the pressing issues related to this problem, but he has found time in his busy schedule to meet with representatives of the regional mas-wrestling federations during the Russian Mas-Wrestling Championship.
The meeting was attended by the heads of regional organizations:
- Dmitriy Vasilyev, President of the Moscow Mas-Wrestling Federation;
- Betal Gubzhev, President of Mas-Wrestling Federation of the Kabardino-Balkar Republic;
- Vladimir Tsukanov, Chairman of All-Russian Mas-Wrestling Federation Kaluga Department;
- Zurab Kihnovelidze, President of Krasnoyarsk region Mas-Wrestling Federation;
- Valeriy Tereshko, President of the Moscow region Mas-Wrestling Federation;
- Petr Kolodeznikov, Executive Director of Mas-Wrestling Federation of the Republic of Sakha (Yakutia);
- Vladimir Kalinin, President of Tver region Mas-Wrestling Federation;
- Tamerlan Tsgoev, President of Mas-Wrestling Federation of the Republic of North Ossetia-Alania;
- Timur Kopsergenov, President of Stavropol region Mas-Wrestling Federation;
- Alexey Kazakov, President of the Ural Mas-Wrestling Federation.
Such questions as participation of national teams in the European and World Mas-Wrestling Championships, including the absolute category were discussed at the meeting. These moments were highlighted by the head coach of the Russian National Mas-Wrestling Team Mr. Nikolay Konstantinov.
Executive Director Ivan Ignatyev spoke about plans for cooperation with RUSADA on anti-doping control.
Then, further plans for the activities of the federation and calendar events for the next year were discussed. In the near future, a list of all-Russian competitions that our colleagues in the regions will be able to host will be sent to all regional federations. Yesterday, an application was filed for the Russian Championship 2019 from the Mas-Wrestling Federation of the Chuvash Republic. All applications will be collected and discussed at the next meeting of the Presidium, which may take place in the form of a videoconference.
President Mikhail Gulyaev, summarizing the important meeting, stressed the role of the regions in the development of mas-wrestling and called for discipline. Mikhail Dmitrievich also pointed to the insufficient preparedness of regional judges and ordered the Judicial Committee to conduct a series of training seminars.
In general, the president gave a high appraisal of the organization of the championship, but there were also comments on some points, for the correction of which the corresponding decisions will be made under the protocol. Members of the Presidium and attendants of the meeting will receive them within ten days.