III Mas-Wrestling World Championship
Aims and objectives
Competitions are held with the aim of popularization and development of Mas-Wrestling in the world.
- strengthening friendly relationship among countries;
- determination the strongest athletes in the world.
Date and venue
Competitions are held on November 22-26, 2018 in Yakutsk, Republic of Sakha (Yakutia) on address: Oyunskogo street, 26, “Triumph Arena”. Arrival day – November 22, 2018, departure day – November 26, 2018.
November 22 (Thursday) – Arrival day
November 23 (Friday)
12:00 – 16:00 - Commission on registration and admission;
16:00 - 18:00 – Weigh-in and drawing of the 1st competition day;
18:00-19:00 – Panel of judges meeting with coaches and team representatives
November 24 (Saturday)
10:00-13:00 – Preliminary matches;
13:00-14:00 – Lunch
15:00-15:30 – Opening ceremony
15:30 – 18:00 – Semi-finals, matches of the 3rd places and finals;
16:00-18:00 – Weigh-in and drawing of the 2nd competition day;
18:00-18:30 – Awarding ceremony of the winners and prize-winners of the 1st competition day;
November 25 (Sunday)
10:00 – 13:00 – Preliminary matches;
13:00-14:00 – Lunch;
14:00-18:00 – Semi-finals, matches of the 3rd places and finals;
18:00-19:00 – Awarding ceremony of the winners and prize-winners of the 2nd competition day, closing ceremony.
November 26 (Sunday) – Departure day
*Changes are possible in the Program.
General management of preparation and holding of the Championship lies on the International Mas-Wrestling Federation, Russian Mas-Wrestling Federation, Ministry of Sport of the Republic of Sakha (Yakutia), State Institution of the Republic of Sakha (Yakutia) “Vasily Manchaary Republican Center of National Sports”, Mas-Wrestling Federation of the Republic of Sakha (Yakutia).
Direct responsibility of holding the event carried on the Organizing Committee and Panel of judges, confirmed by the IMWF.
Allowed to participate athletes aged of 18 (age determines on the very day of competition), passed medical examination and permitted to engage in power sports by the application of the National Mas-Wrestling Federations or authorized bodies. The National Federations are entitled to be represented up to 12 (twelve) athletes, up to 2 (two) athlete in each weight category. Team stuff 15 members: 12 athletes, 1 coach, 1 team representative and 1 referee.
All athletes should have sports uniform according to the international Mas-Wrestling rules:
- Men – Mas-Wrestling shorts (fitting tightly whole or free-breed) of the established sample by the IMWF, red or blue (according to drawing).
- Women – Mas-Wrestling shorts (fitting tightly whole or free-breed) and sports-shirt (T-shirt or top) of the established sample by the IMWF red or blue (according to drawing). Prohibited to wear two-colored (blue and red) of the sports-shirt (T-shirt or top) and shorts.
- All participants are obliged to compete in sports shoes without spikes with soft sole. Prohibited to wear shoes with heels, sole with nails, clasps or other metal, plastic or sharp elements.
Allowed to use:
- special belts with width not exceed 10 cm;
- knee and elbow pads with width no more than 30 cm.
- elbow pads;
- sport taping;
- supporting and fixing equipment;
- grip aids without tacky composition in form of powder (magnesia, rosin) and liquid magnesia.
Participation in the competitions is allowed only in case of presence of the insurance of life and health from accidents (original) for each athlete, which is given to the Registration and Admission Commission. Insurance fees of the athletes carry the sending organizations.
Conditions of competition holding
Competitions are individual and holding according to actual rules of the International Mas-Wrestling Federation:
- for 8 and more athletes in weight category by the system of direct elimination with consolation matches with finalists;
- for 7, 6 or 5 athletes in weight category by the system with elimination after 2 defeats;
- for 3 or 4 athletes in weight category should be used round robin system;
- for 2 and less athletes, weight category joins to the next higher weight category.
- Men – 60 kg, 70 kg, 80 kg, 90 kg, 105 kg, 125 kg and over 125 kg;
- Women – 55 kg, 65 kg, 75 kg, 85 kg and over 85 kg.
The final results (protocols) on paper and electronic form should be given to the International Mas-Wrestling Federation in 2 (two) weeks after the event is over.
Determinations of winners:
According to the results of the competitions an unofficial team result is deduced. The team total is displayed on points, according to the number of medals won:
1 place – 12 points;
2 place – 8 points;
3 place – 5 points.
In a case of equal points among two or more team, priority is determined by most number of 1st, 2nd, 3rd, etc. places.
Top three athletes in each weight category to be awarded with diplomas, medals and prize money. Top three team to be awarded with diplomas and cups.
Competitions to be held in sport buildings, agreeable to the standards of corresponding standard rules of law, functioning in the territory of the Russian Federation and directed to provide public order and safety of participants and spectators, in the presence of acts of operational readiness of sports buildings for the activities, approved in the prescribed order.
Qualified medical personnel should present in the competition venue.
All costs connected with the preparation and holding of the competition, under the terms of the equity, carry the International Mas-Wrestling Federation, Russian Mas-Wrestling Federation, Ministry of Sport of the Republic of Sakha (Yakutia), State Institution of the Republic of Sakha (Yakutia) “Vasily Manchaary Republican Center of National Sports” and Mas-Wrestling Federation of the Republic of Sakha (Yakutia).
Food, accommodation expenses and air tickets fees to Moscow and back carry the sending organizations.
To 8 (eight) delegation members (athletes – 6, representatives – 2) air tickets Moscow-Yakutsk-Moscow carry on the Organizing Committee.
Delegations, which are needed VISA for entrance and stay on the territory of Russian Federation, should submit (until November 1, 2018) to the organizer for VISA a list of participants with their full name, gender, passport numbers (as well as date of issuance and expiration date), date of birth, scanned copy of the first informative page of their passports.
Preliminary applications for participation in the competition with the indication number of athletes, coaches and representatives are accepted until November 1, 2018:
- Russian Federation, Yakutsk, Kirov st., 20/1, International Mas-Wrestling Federation, e-mail: email@example.com, tel.: +7 (4112) 42 53 89; fax: +7 (4112) 34-00-90;
Nominal applications should be given to the Registration and Admission Commission on arrival day, signed by the head of the National Federation and the qualified medical person. Participant must present passport and original insurance agreement from the accident to the Registration and Admission Commission. Insurance fees of the participants lie on the sending organization.
Marketing and advertising
The Organizing Committee guarantees maintenance of Sponsor rights by the partners and sponsors of the International Mas-Wrestling Federation, appointed in the appropriate Agreements as well as basic principles of marketing of the International Mas-Wrestling Federation.
The Organizing Committee guarantees accordance of the appropriate conditions of work on the event for accredited media representatives in accordance with the Statement of the International Mas-Wrestling Federation on Mass-Media.
These Statement – official invitation to the competitions