Mongolia Open Mas-Wrestling Championship - 2019
1. Aims and objectives:
Tournament is held with the aim to popularize and develop Mas-Wrestling in the world among youth.
- strengthening friendly sportive relationship among countries;
- determination the strongest sportsmen in the world;
- preparation of the National combined teams of Asian countries to the VII International Sport Games “Children of Asia”.
2. Time and competition venue
The competition is held May fr om 6 to 10, 2019 in Zuunmod, Mongolia.
Arrival day and registration – May 6, 2019, departure day – May 10, 2019.
May 6 (Monday) - Arrival day
May 7 (Tuesday)
- Commission on registration and admission;
- Weigh-in: Men - 60 kg, 80 kg, 125 kg, Women - 55 kg, 75 kg, 85 + kg, Senior boys - 50 kg, 70 kg, 80 + kg, Girls - 50 kg, 70 kg;
- Meeting panel of judges with coaches and representatives.
May 8 (Wednesday) - Competition day:
Men - 60 kg, 80 kg, 125 kg, Women - 55 kg, 75 kg, 85 + kg, Senior boys - 50 kg, 70 kg, 80 + kg, Girls - 50 kg, 70 kg;
Weigh-in: Men - 70 kg, 90 kg, 105 kg, 125 + kg, Women - 65 kg, 85 kg, Senior boys - 60 kg, 80 kg, Girls - 60 kg, 70 + kg.
May 9 (Thursday) - Competition day:
Men - 70 kg, 90 kg, 105 kg, 125 + kg, Women - 65 kg, 85 kg, Senior boys - 60 kg, 80 kg, Girls - 60 kg, 70 + kg.
May 10 (Friday) - Departure day.
Changes are possible in the Program
3. Management of event
General management of preparation and conducting of the International Tournament lies on National Mongolia Mas-Wrestling Federation and Organizing Committee at the competition venue.
Direct responsibility of conducting the event is carried on Organizing Committee and the Ground Jury.
4. Participants and allowance conditions:
· Senior boys born in 2004-2005;
· athletes passed medical examination and permitted to engage in power sports.
All the athletes should have sports suits, according to competition rules of Mas-Wrestling:
· special sport tights for Mas-Wrestling (red and blue), sport shoes without spikes (trainers, sneakers), gaiters are allowed but no higher of knees;
Allowed of use:
- special belts with width not exceeding 10 cm;
- manufactured knee and elbow pads with length not exceeding 30 cm;
5. Conditions of holding the competition:
Competitions are individual and conducted according to the acting IMWF rules:
Men: 60 kg, 70 kg, 80 kg, 90 kg, 105 kg, 125 kg, over 125 kg
Women: 55 kg, 65 kg, 75 kg, 85 kg, over 85 kg
Senior boys: 50 kg, 60 kg, 70 kg, 80 kg, over 80 kg
Girls: 50 kg, 60 kg, 70 kg, over 70 kg.
Participants who won the 1st, 2nd and 3rd places in each weight category are awarded with diplomas, medals and prizes.
In weight categories wh ere the number of athletes exceeds 8, there should be determined two third places.
All fees connected with preparation and conducting on the basis of equity participation carry National Mongolia Mas-Wrestling Federation and Organizing Committee at the competition venue.
Travel, accommodation, nutrition and local transportation expenses of participants, coaches and representatives carry sending organizations.
Preliminary applications with the number of athletes, coaches and representatives are accepted:
- National Mongolia Mas-Wrestling Federation, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org, tel.: +976 99929607
Nominal claims should be given to the Mandate Commission on arrival day. Participant must present passport and original insurance of accident to the Mandate Commission. Insurance fees lie on sending organization.
These Regulations – official invitation to the competition