Regulations of the Mas-Wrestling World Cup 2017 final stage
1. Date and competition venue
Final stage of Mas-Wrestling World Cup for the prizes of the IL Darkhan of the Republic of Sakha (Yakutia) to be held on December 14-18, 2017 in Moscow (Russian Federation) on address: 123100, Moscow, Krasnopresnenskaya naberezhnaya, 14, Central Exhibition Complex “Expocenter”, pavilion 3. Arrival day – December 14, 2017. Departure day – December 18, 2017.
Men and women aged 18 or elder are allowed to participate in the competitions by the National Mas-Wrestling Federation application. The National Federations are entitled to be represented up to 36 (thirty six) athletes.
All participants are obliged to compete in sportswear according to the Rules of the International Mas-Wrestling Federation, accepted by the V Congress of the International Mas-Wrestling Federation on the 4th of September 2016:
- Men – Mas-Wrestling shorts (fitting tightly whole or free-breed) of the established sample by the IMWF, red or blue (according to drawing).
- Women – Mas-Wrestling shorts (fitting tightly whole or free-breed) and sports-shirt (T-shirt or top) of the established sample by the IMWF red or blue (according to drawing). Prohibited to wear two-colored (blue and red) of the sports-shirt (T-shirt or top) and shorts.
- All participants are obliged to compete in sports shoes without spikes with soft sole. Prohibited to wear shoes with heels, sole with nails, clasps or other metal, plastic or sharp elements.
Allowed to use:
- special belts with width not exceed 10 cm;
- knee and elbow pads with width no more than 30 cm.
- elbow pads;
- sport taping;
- supporting and fixing equipment;
- grip aids without tacky composition in form of powder (magnesia, rosin) and liquid magnesia.
Preliminary applications with indication of number of athletes, coaches and representatives are accepted until December 4, 2017 at the addresses:
- Russian Federation, Yakutsk, Kirov st., 20/1, International Mas-Wrestling Federation, e-mail: IMWF@mail.ru, tel.: +7 (4112) 42-53-89; fax: +7 (4112) 34-00-90;
- Russian Federation, Moscow, Myasnitsky proezd, 3/26, bld. 1, office 611. Russian Mas-Wrestling Federation, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org, tel.: +7 (495) 628-38-89.
Applications signed by the Head of the National Federation and physician should be given to the Registration and Admission Commission and following documents for each athlete:
- insurance of life and health from accidents (original);
- medical reference approving admittance to the competitions.
Delegations needed Russian VISA should send to the organizers the list of participants beforehand with the indication of full names, gender, passport numbers (issued and expiration dates), birth dates, scanned copy of the first page of passport.
Competitions are individual and held according to the acting Rules of the International Mas-Wrestling Federation accepted by the V Congress of the International Mas-Wrestling Federation on the 4th of September 2016:
Changes are possible in the system of the competitions according to the Rules of the competitions depended on number of participants in weight categories:
- for 8 and more athletes in a weight category – by the system of direct elimination with consolation matches with finalists;
- for 7, 6 or 5 athletes in a weight category – system of elimination after two loses;
- for 4 or 3 athletes in a weight category – Round-Robin system;
- for 2 or less athletes in a weight category – the weight category joins to the next weight category.
Final stage of Mas-Wrestling World Cup for the prizes of the IL Darkhan of the Republic of Sakha (Yakutia) is held in the following weight categories:
- Men – 60 kg, 70 kg, 80 kg, 90 kg, 105 kg, 125 kg, over 125 kg;
- Women – 55 kg, 65 kg, 75 kg, 85 kg, over 85 kg.
The valid points of the Final stage of Mas-Wrestling World Cup 2017 for the prizes of the IL Darkhan of the Republic of Sakha (Yakutia) are compounded by the following system:
1 place – 16 points;
2 place – 12 points;
3 place – 10 points;
4 place – 9 points;
5 place – 8 points;
6 place – 7 points;
7 place – 6 points;
8 place – 5 points;
9 place – 4 points;
10 place – 3 points;
11 place – 2 points;
12 place and following places – 1 point.
The winner of Mas-Wrestling World Cup 2017 is defined in each weight category according to the highest number of points by results of all 3 (three) stages of Mas-Wrestling World Cup 2017.
In case of equal points among two or more participants, priority is determined by most number of 1st, 2nd, 3rd, etc. places.
The final results (protocols) on paper and electronic form should be given to the International Mas-Wrestling Federation in 2 (two) weeks after the event is over.
Participation in the competitions is allowed only in case of presence of the insurance of life and health from accidents (original) for each athlete, which is given to the Registration and Admission Commission. Insurance fees of the athletes carry the sending organizations
Competitions to be held in sport buildings, agreeable to the standards of corresponding standard rules of law, functioning in the territory of the Russian Federation and directed to provide public order and safety of participants and spectators, in the presence of acts of operational readiness of sports buildings for the activities, approved in the prescribed order.
Qualified medical personnel should present in the competition venue.
All costs connected with the preparation and holding of the competition, under the terms of the equity, carry the International Mas-Wrestling Federation, Russian Mas-Wrestling Federation and the Organizing Committee on the competition venue.
Travel expenses (air tickets, accommodation, food, insurance, VISA fees) of participants carry sending organizations.
Top three athletes in weight categories of the Final stage of Mas-Wrestling World Cup 2017 to be awarded with diplomas, medals and prize money
Athletes, from 1st to 6th places in each weight category in the overall standings of Mas-Wrestling World Cup 2017 for the prizes of the IL Darkhan of the Republic of Sakha (Yakutia) will be awarded prize money.
10. Marketing and advertising
The Organizing Committee guarantees maintenance of Sponsor rights by the partners and sponsors of the International Mas-Wrestling Federation, appointed in the appropriate Agreements as well as basic principles of marketing of the International Mas-Wrestling Federation.
The Organizing Committee guarantees accordance of the appropriate conditions of work on the event for accredited media representatives in accordance with the Statement of the International Mas-Wrestling Federation on Mass-Media.