Mas-Wrestling European Absolute Championship 2018
Aims and objectives
Competitions are held with the aim of popularization and development of Mas-Wrestling in European Continent.
- strengthening friendly relationship among countries;
- determination the strongest athletes of Europe in Mas-Wrestling in absolute weight category.
Date and venue
Competitions are held on August 10-13, 2018 in Bugac, Hungary. Arrival day and registration– August 10, 2018, departure day – August 13, 2018.
August 10, 2018 (Friday) – Arrival day
August 11, 2018 (Saturday)
- Commission on registration and admission;
- Weigh-in and Drawing;
- Panel of judges meeting with the coaches and team representatives.
August 12 (Sunday)
- Preliminary matches;
- Opening ceremony;
- Matches for the 3rd places and finals;
- Awarding ceremony
August 13 (Monday) – Departure day
*Changes are possible in the Program
General management of preparation and holding of Mas-Wrestling European Absolute Championship lies on Hungary Mas-Wrestling Federation, International Mas-Wrestling Federation, State Institution of the Republic of Sakha (Yakutia) “Vasily Manchaary Republican Center of National Sports” and Organizing Committee of Mas-Wrestling European Absolute Championship.
Direct responsibility of holding the event carried on the Panel of Judges and Ground Jury, confirmed by the IMWF.
Allowed to participate athletes aged of 18 (age determines on the very day of competition), passed medical examination and permitted to engage in power sports by the personal invitation of the IMWF.
The National Federations, except Russian Mas-Wrestling Federation are entitled to be represented up to 4 (four) athletes in each weight category.
Russian Mas-Wrestling Federation is entitled to be represented up to 2 (two) athletes in each weight category.
All athletes should have sports uniform according to the international Mas-Wrestling rules:
- Men – Mas-Wrestling shorts (fitting tightly whole or free-breed) of the established sample by the IMWF, red or blue (according to drawing).
- Women – Mas-Wrestling shorts (fitting tightly whole or free-breed) and sports-shirt (T-shirt or top) of the established sample by the IMWF red or blue (according to drawing). Prohibited to wear two-colored (blue and red) of the sports-shirt (T-shirt or top) and shorts.
- All participants are obliged to compete in sports shoes without spikes with soft sole. Prohibited to wear shoes with heels, sole with nails, clasps or other metal, plastic or sharp elements.
Allowed to use:
- special belts with width not exceed 10 cm;
- knee and elbow pads with width no more than 30 cm.
- elbow pads;
- sport taping;
- supporting and fixing equipment;
- grip aids without tacky composition in form of powder (magnesia, rosin) and liquid magnesia.
Conditions of the competition
Competitions are individual and held in Absolute weight category among men and woman by the acting rules of the IMWF, by the system with elimination after 2 (two) defeats, with division onto groups “A” and “B”.
In the first round the pairs are formed according to drawing. The athletes who won their matches continue to compete in group “A” up to getting into the final, defeated ones continue to compete in group “B” and have the right to bout only for the third place. If in group “B” are left only two athletes who were earlier meet each other in group “A”, then they are given repeated bout for the third place. All athletes who have defeated 2 (two) times leave competitions. In case of odd number of athletes, the athlete occupying the last number in drawing becomes free in this round and in the following round of competitions goes to the top of the competition table and competes from the red side of platform.
- Men – Absolute weight category (minimum weight up to 85 kg);
- Women – Absolute weight category (minimum weight up to 70 kg);
The final results (protocols) on paper and electronic form should be given to the International Mas-Wrestling Federation in 2 (two) weeks after the event is over.
Top three athletes in each weight category to be awarded with diplomas, medals and prize money. Other athletes to be awarded bonus reward.
Delegations, which are needed VISA for entrance and stay on the territory of Hungary, should submit to the organizer for VISA a list of participants with their full name, gender, passport numbers (as well as date of issuance and expiration date), date of birth, scanned copy of the first informative page of their passports.
Participation in the competitions is allowed only in case of presence of the insurance of life and health from accidents (original) for each athlete, which is given to the Registration and Admission Commission. Insurance fees of the athletes carry the sending organizations.
Competitions to be held in sport buildings, agreeable to the standards of corresponding standard rules of law, functioning in the territory of Hungary and directed to provide public order and safety of participants and spectators, in the presence of acts of operational readiness of sports buildings for the activities, approved in the prescribed order.
Qualified medical personnel should present in the competition venue.
All costs connected with the preparation and holding of the competition, under the terms of the equity, carry Hungary Mas-Wrestling Federation, International Mas-Wrestling Federation, State Institution of the Republic of Sakha (Yakutia) “Vasily Manchaary Republican Center of National Sports”.
Visa, travel expenses, accommodation, food and internal transfer of athletes, coaches and representatives carry the sending organizations.
Preliminary applications for participation in the competition with the indication number of athletes, coaches and representatives are accepted until August 1, 2018:
- Russian Federation, Yakutsk, Kirov st., 20/1, International Mas-Wrestling Federation, e-mail: email@example.com, tel.: +7 (4112) 508 572; fax: +7 (4112) 34-00-90;
- Hungary, Mas-Wrestling Federation of Hungary, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Nominal applications should be given to the registration and admission Commission on arrival day, signed by the head of national federation and the qualified medical person. Participant must present passport and original insurance agreement from the accident to the registration and admission Commission. Insurance fees of the participants lie on the sending organization.
Marketing and advertising
The Organizing Committee guarantees maintenance of Sponsor rights by the partners and sponsors of the International Mas-Wrestling Federation, appointed in the appropriate Agreements as well as basic principles of marketing of the International Mas-Wrestling Federation.
The Organizing Committee guarantees accordance of the appropriate conditions of work on the event for accredited media representatives in accordance with the Statement of the International Mas-Wrestling Federation on Mass-Media.
These Regulations – official invitation to the competitions